Small Business Insurance & The Internet
The Voice of the Commercial Lines Customer — Research from The PIA Partnership
PIA Partnership research shows that professional independent agents are the preferred choice for most small businesses.
But agents can't be complacent! The Internet is here to stay and agents need to respond.
The PIA Partnership and its participating companies have recently completed an extensive research project examining the perspective of small business owners as they make insurance choices and receive value added service in today’s online world. The research found that while choosing a professional independent agent continues to be their clear preference, small businesses are adapting to change and they want their agents to adapt with them.
Watch the video below for an overview of this program.
ACCESS THE RESEARCH RESULTS: No login is required to access the basic research results of this program.
ACCESS THE FULL PROGRAM: PIA members and agencies representing participating PIA Partnership companies may access the full Small Business Insurance & The Internet website — which includes resources agents can use as they compete in today’s online environment — by following the links below:
- PIA members: Visit the complete Small Business Insurance & The Internet website.
- Agencies representing Partnership companies: Visit the complete Small Business Insurance & The Internet website.
- Other agents: To visit the complete Small Business Insurance & The Internet website, you will need to become a PIA member. Learn more about PIA membership and join today!
What is The PIA Partnership?
The PIA Partnership is a group of insurance companies that share resources and work closely with PIA to conduct research and develop tools and resources designed to benefit professional independent insurance agents.
Participating Carriers in The PIA Partnership
- Central Insurance Companies
- Encompass Insurance
- Erie Insurance
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- MetLife Auto & Home
- National General Insurance
- Nationwide Independent (formerly Harleysville Insurance)
- Progressive Insurance
- Selective Insurance Group
- State Auto Insurance Companies
- The Hanover Insurance Group
- The Hartford
- The Motorists Insurance Group